Senior Mechanical Engineer
at AutoX Inc
- Drive the definition of mechanical/structure requirements for complex autonomous-driving products, in conjunction with
cross-disciplinary project teams that include electrical, software, marketing.
- Develop innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, total cost of ownership, serviceability, and manufacturability.
- Use CAD tools (Solid Works) to create complex electromechanical models, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings with GD&T.
- Perform detailed structural analysis utilizing finite element analysis (FEA), investigate the effects of shock and
vibration to meet strength and frequency requirements for sensors.
- Determine feasibility of concepts using rapid prototyping from scratch with machine shop (cutting, drilling,
welding, etc.), 3D printing, and CNC machining.
- Collaborate closely with software engineers, industrial designers during each phase of the development process, schedule the product development timeline and inform management immediately if delivery dates cannot be met.
- Interface with domestic and international suppliers and contract manufactures to procure
and fabricate mechanical components.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering